MetaWear is a highly integrated Bluetooth Sensor module that can power solutions the size of a button and runs on a Coin cell battery.
About this project
Don't waste time and money buying a bunch of expensive shields and kits.
WHAT IS METAWEAR C?
MetaWearC is a tiny, coin-cell powered, Bluetooth Low Energy Sensor Platform with an SDK.
Our complete low-power solution is designed to develop wearable and sensor tech solutions.
This module packs a robust set of features into its tiny size that are ideal for "always-on" applications such as social media, sports, and fitness activities.
WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
- A low-power, ARM Core (Nordic nRF51822)
- 126kB Flash memory, 16kB SRAM
- On-board memory for logging sensor data
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Pre-certified with Tayo Yuden module)
- Indicator LED
- Thermistor (temperature sensor)
- 6-axis combo sensor from BOSCH with accelerometer and gyroscope
- 1 PWM pin, I2C, SPI, UART, and 2 Analog/Digital GPIOs
- Battery and Power-management circuitry (Lasts up to 1 year on a single coin-cell CR2032)
- Over-the-air programmable and updateable
- Smartphone controlled and programmed